Study of foreign students
Home / Study of foreign students
  • The educational process for foreign students at  Urgench branch of TUIT is organized as follows:

    • The academic year at the branch begins in September of this year and lasts until June of the following year;
    • The duration of the study process may vary depending on the stage of study;
    • The stage of Bakalavriatura in the form of daylight - 4 years, correspondence - 5 years, the master's degree lasts for 2 years.

    For more information, please contact the International Cooperation Department of the University (e-mail:, tel .: +99895 606 61 34).

    Documents required for admission of foreign students to the branch

    In accordance with the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PQ-3775 of June 5, 2018 and on the basis of normative documents based on this Resolution, the branch accepts foreign citizens to study on an interview basis without tests.

    Foreigners must submit the following documents to the Department of International Relations of the University:

    • Application for study at the branch (go to the online application section);
    • you will also be asked to submit any diploma certificates and transcripts obtained abroad;
    • For the bachelor's degree: secondary or secondary special education diploma / certificate (certificate)
    • For the master's degree: Bachelor's degree or a document equivalent to this degree;
    • Any diplomas obtained outside the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan (along with a transcript of records) must be translated and certified by a notary in the Russian or Uzbek language;
    • Scanned passport or passport entitling to reside in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.

    The process of registering for a residence and obtaining a visa.

    Registration of visas for foreign citizens, preparation of visa invitations and temporary registration for accommodation is carried out by submission to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan by mutual agreement of higher education institutions with the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Visas for foreign nationals may be issued by the embassy or consulate of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the candidate's home country.