Sabirova Zebinisa Ozatovna
Hours: Monday - Saturday (9: 00-16:30)
Telephone: (+998 99) 731-23-27
About the Department of Education Quality Control
The laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" and "On the National Training Program" and the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to further develop the system of higher education" to improve the quality of education in accordance with the requirements of the ongoing reforms in the socio-economic sphere, as well as to further improve the quality control of education in the system of continuing education, in accordance with the requirements of Resolution No. PQ-2909 of April 20, 2017, In order to implement the state policy in the field of quality control of training and objective assessment of the effectiveness of the educational process, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan On July 18, 2017, Resolution No. 515 was adopted. In accordance with paragraph 14 of this decision, the Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi consists of 3 employees (head of department and 2 chief specialists) who are appointed and dismissed on the recommendation of the head of the State Inspectorate. Quality Control Department ”was established.
The department is responsible for studying, analyzing the compliance of university students' knowledge with state educational standards, monitoring the quality of training and the organization of internal attestation of the university and the factors influencing the results of internal attestation, the quality of education. The rector of the university and the State Inspectorate were instructed to provide information on
The charter of the Department of Education Quality Control has been approved. Quality control at the university is an integral part of the management system, the main task of which is to ensure targeted and agreed measures to control the quality of education in accordance with the requirements of state educational standards and increase the efficiency of the educational process at the university. implementation of measures. The Department of Education Quality Control reports directly to the rector of the university.
The main tasks and functions of the department:
The main tasks of the department are:
- Analysis and examination of the provision of educational directions and specialties with state educational standards (SES), qualification requirements, curricula and science programs;
- to study the quality of the educational process, the level of its provision with textbooks and teaching materials;
- to study and analyze the compliance of students' knowledge with the STS;
- Ensuring the implementation of regulations aimed at improving the quality of education;
- monitoring the quality of training;
- organization of internal attestation, identification of factors negatively affecting the quality of education based on the results, submission of information to the rector of the university and the State Inspectorate;
- control over the timely elimination of shortcomings and deficiencies identified in the process of certification, study of the quality of education;
- monitor the status of indicators that determine the quality of education and make recommendations to the relevant structures on the identified problems and shortcomings;
- analysis of the effectiveness of the use of modern methods and techniques in the process of professional development of teachers in order to improve the quality of education;
- to analyze the relevance of the basic information of professors and teachers to the relevant subject (s) of teaching, to study whether they have undergone appropriate retraining or have an academic title, degree in the relevant specialty and to inform the rector of the university to do;
- monitoring the implementation of the plans of the educational process, research and scientific-methodical work;
- analysis of the state of the material and technical base of the educational process, making proposals for its development and improvement;
- control over the organization and effectiveness of student internships, taking into account the areas of study and specialties;
- Participate in the process of collecting information on the ranking and evaluation of the university on behalf of the State Inspectorate, the study of the quality of education and certification;
- based on the analysis of the process of assessing students' knowledge, the assessment of the objectivity, transparency and quality level of rating scores, and a number of other tasks are assigned.