Head of the department: Sharipova Zulayho Abdrimovna
Department of internal control and monitoring was founded with the aim of controlling the implementation of the tasks indicated by the National Program of Training Personnel, execution of regulatory documents and methodological instructions, as well as timely implementation of orders and decrees throughout the university. The department works in accordance with the statute number 207 of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan on August 29, 2001, on monitoring the implementation of the National Program of Training Personnel, the charter of TUIT, and the statute of the department. The department monitors the implementation of the National Program of Training Personnel at the university, and controls the execution of orders and decrees in areas such as academics, methodology, spiritualism, scientific research, discipline, qualification and retraining of personnel, and the completion of regulatory documents in the sphere of education. The department of internal control and monitoring is directly governed by the rector.
Main tasks of the department:
• Monitoring the implementation of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan on higher education, resolutions, orders and other documents of the Board of the Ministry, as well as internal orders and decisions of the university;
• organization and conduct of internal inspections of university faculty and teaching staff;
• control and monitoring of compliance with state educational standards and other normative documents, which determine the quality of training and the necessary requirements for a high level of training of students;
• provide practical and methodological assistance to branches, faculties, departments and other departments on the implementation of educational standards at the university;
• preparation of analytical materials and proposals to the university governing bodies on reforming and improving the educational process;
• monitor the implementation of university orders;
• provide practical and methodological assistance to the departments of the university and its branches to address the identified shortcomings based on the analysis of the educational process;
• Participate in the implementation of rating methods for evaluating the performance of teachers.
• Provide specific suggestions to the university administration on how to address and address shortcomings and problems.
• check the compliance of educational standards and regulations with the university and its affiliated educational institutions (branches, lyceums, etc.);
• Participate in all types of board meetings at the university and its affiliates;
• Require the necessary documents from the branches, faculties, departments and other structural units of the educational institution to perform their duties and to involve relevant specialists;
• Consideration of course project (works), graduation theses and master's dissertations, state certifications and all types of theoretical and practical training;
• Create groups with qualified university faculty and staff to explore issues within their jurisdiction on the ground.