he department was founded on December 31, 2013 by the order No. 382 of the director of the Urgench brench Nishanova on the basis of the department "Natural and general sciences". From February 3, 2014 to August 2015, the department was headed by Professor Kalandarov PI.
If in the academic year 2013-14 there were four teachers working in the department, at present there are 8 teachers in the department who are three with a doctorate and a Ph.D. In addition, three senior teachers and five teachers work at the department.
Teachers of the department have developed a number of educational and educational manuals to improve the learning process.
Currently, the department has a computer class and 5 educational laboratories. In the computer class there are 10 modern computers, and each computer is connected to the Internet and students have access to computers in their spare time.
Directions of the department
The department produces bachelors in the direction 5350100 - "Telecommunication technologies" and specialists master students 5A350101 - Telecommunication engineering ("Telecommunications", "TV and radio broadcasting", "Mobile systems").
During its activity the department has prepared more than 110 bachelors. They continue their work not only in the Republic of Uzbekistan, but also in foreign countries.
The following subjects are taught at the department:
- Sources of renewable energy sources of communication devices
- Modeling and simulation of communication systems
- Theory of information and coding
- Control systems
- Internet networks and services
- Converged Next-Generation Networks
- Broadband networks
- Computer networks
- Information Communication
- Metrology, standardization and certification
- Multimedia communication networks
- Optical communication systems
- Design of digital logic devices
- Notifications and systems
- Wireless communication systems and software
- Distributed systems
- Network protocols
- Fundamentals of Telecommunications Network Management
- Telecommunication networks
- Electronic communications
- The electric chain theory
- Design of the embedded system
- Future Networks
- Network management
- Methodology of scientific research
- Mechanisms and models of high-quality maintenance of information transmission networks
- Network Security